- Are there age restrictions? This question mostly relates to the weight and size of the child. If the child weighs less than 85lbs and is older than 6 years old they can “ride along” with an adult. If the child weighs more than 100lbs and is older than 10 years old they may be able to ride a paddleboard on their own with adult supervision.
- Is there a maximum weight for the boards? Yes, the maximum weight for our paddleboards is 230lbs.
- Do the tours include equipment? Yes, we provide you all the equipment you need for a good time. This includes the paddleboard, paddle, pfd, and even a ridiculously good looking guide.
- What is your cancellation policy?
Cancellation Policy: Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their rental date to receive a full refund minus a $7 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will be subject to a $25 cancellation fee and $5 service fee. If weather is unfavorable, the rental/tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it’s outside the 48 hour cancellation period. Groupons will not be refunded once the voucher has been redeemed and a reservation made. Groupon customers may change the date up to 48 hours in advance. Cancelled tours will be rescheduled.
- Is there an equipment care policy?
Equipment Care: It is expected that equipment will be returned in the same working order it was received. Renter shall bear the risk and responsibility of and for any and all damage, loss or theft of the Stand Up Paddleboards and Equipment, or any portions thereof, including, but not limited to vandalism or theft, and shall pay Driftwood Paddleboard Adventures the full cost of repair or replacement. Any pre-existing damages will need to be brought to the staff attention PRIOR to rental/tour otherwise it will be assumed that the damage occurred during the rental period upon return.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to give us a call! (402) 850-0538